Sport bets are becoming more and more popular due to the fact that – in contrast to games of pure chance and high volatility, like the Lottery – there is a substantial probability of winning. However only a few people ever become rich through sports betting, and that is because they are smart and dedicated, not lucky. Sports betting is considered entertainment and should always be taken as games, not as means of profit or "easy money".
Make sure the game remains a game and that your hobby does not end in uncontrolled wagers or even compulsive gambling. To make sure you stay in control of the game, we recommend that you follow these principles religiously when visiting www.bigbetworld.com:
- Be conscious of the fact that betting is for your entertainment and does not represent a guaranteed source of income.
- Set yourself a limit to how much you bet, so in case of a loss your economic situation is not influenced.
- Limit the time you spend on sports betting and do not consider extending this time limit.
- Stick to your money and time-related limits both when you are losing and winning.
- Avoid chasing losses, it will not end well.
- Never wager money from your family budget or to fulfil the financial obligations of your family.
- Do not take a loan or lend money to carry out bets or other online games.
- Do not play and bet when you are under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Do not use the possibility of playing online to distract yourself from arguments, disappointments, frustration or problems.
- Do not neglect or ignore your social environment and take reactions from your partner, members of your family, friends and colleagues at work seriously. They are concerned, not jealous.
- Do not bet in secret, and do not give up your other leisure activities for it.
Be honest with yourself. If you have difficulties following the above basic rules (even in individual points), we suggest you seek professional help.
If you have any further questions regarding Responsible Gambling, including limits and self-exclusion, do not hesitate to contact our specialised Customer Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are lots of independent organisations offering help to compulsive gamblers. Further information regarding this can be found at http://www.gamblingtherapy.org.
Big Bet World does not accept money from customers who are not of legal age according to the law of their own country.
The registration of any minor is a breach of our general terms and conditions of business and may lead to the matter being reported to the appropriate authorities. To this purpose Big Bet World will require identification documents in order to prove the customers age is legal. Big Bet World is legally bound to cancel any bets placed by minors and, where necessary, any winnings will be passed on to the regulatory authorities.